I have managed to get through this pregnancy with a few staple pieces that were cheap and I could use for both work and going out. I would recommend Old Navy for a lot of stuff since they are always having sales. We are lucky that leggings and straight leg pants are in because they are much more versatile with boots or flats!
My list of top must haves for maternity clothing:
- 1 Bella Band so you can wear your regular pants until at least moth 5 or 6.
- 1 pair of maternity jeans. They can be big in the beginning, you will grow into them.
- 1 pair of maternity dress pants
- 1 pair of jeggings
- 4 pairs of leggings
- 2 pair of maternity yoga pants, you will live in them at the end
- 4 dresses for work that you can also wear on the weekends
- 5 maternity tank tops, make sure they are bigger so you can wear them towards the end. You will also want them to be big so they cover your growing butt in those tight leggings.
If its winter, you can get away with wearing your sweaters and if its summer rock those maxi dresses.
Good luck 🙂