A couple of months ago I made Reuben Bites for a St. Patrick’s Day party; they were easy and quick to make so I figured I would share the recipe as you plan for your weekend parties.
- Rye Bread
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Corned Beef (Substitute Turkey For a Healthier Alternate)
- Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cut rye bread into quadrants and line baking sheet.
- Squeeze a drop of Thousand Island dressing onto each quadrant.
- Pile slices of meat onto the bread, followed by Swiss cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and place teaspoon of sauerkraut on each one.
Serve and enjoy!
Have a great weekend!-T