We are going on vacation at the end of this week and I had two goals in mind as I thought out our meals for this week.
- Use all of the food in the refrigerator.
- Eat Healthy.
The weekday mornings can be hectic so I decided to make eggs for the entire week. They are easy to grab and I can even feed them to Baby Girl for lunch or dinner as a healthy protein. They were so easy, I cannot believe I haven’t made them before.
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk as many eggs as you would like to have for the week. In this instance, I only had 8 eggs left so I used all of them. If you are going to add toppings to the egg mix, I would not recommend using more than 8 eggs since they rise out of the muffin baked when baking. I added a tbsp of milk, 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and bacon bits to ours. You could put spinach or onions or whatever your heart desires into your mixture.
- Pour the mix into the muffin pans and bake for 10 minutes or until the tops are no longer runny.
VOILA, that’s it! Healthy, easy eggs for you to grab through the week.