No one told me that having a child would push my OCD organizational limits. A child, or at least my child, has her own ideas and knows where things really belong in the house.
The following is the Feng-Shui Guide according to my 1-year-old:
- Wallets belong on the guest bed in the nursery.
- Deodorant belongs on the living room floor.
- Car keys should be kept on the bathroom floor.
- Oven mitts need to scattered on the kitchen floor for a beautiful decoration.
- Foil, plastic wrap, and plastic bags all belong where the oven mitts were once stored.
- Kitchen dish towels should be moved to the entertainment center.
- Anything from the bathroom cabinet, including tampons, can be littered into the hallway.
- Most importantly, the cat food should be dumped on the floor daily!
Below is a photo of how salad dressings should be moved from the side door, and displayed in the front of the refrigerator.