In yesterday’s blog post, I mentioned that I made two flatbreads last week. As promised, here is the recipe for the second flatbread, BBQ Chicken Flatbread.
Ingredients: Lavash Bread, BBQ Sauce, Onions, Chicken, Shredded Cheese.
- Spread BBQ sauce on lavash bread.
- Spread chopped onions over sauce.
- Spread cooked chicken over the onions. Note-you can use cooked chicken breast, canned chicken, or frozen chicken nuggets. Just make sure it is cooked before putting on the bread.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bread. I prefer to use 4 cheese Italian, but mozzarella works well too.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on 350 degrees
Enjoy and feel free to pin it below! Cheers, T