I don’t know about you, but we love Chipotle and would eat it a few times per week. For the past month, I have been satisfying my Chipotle obsession by cooking my own Chipotle dinner at least once a week. Its healthy, quick and cheaper than Chipotle.
Depending on what you have in the house, you can use any or all of the following ingredients:
- Rice- Brown rice if you want to be healthy
- Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- Beans- Black or Kidney
- Veggies- Sauteed green peppers and/or onions
- Shredded Pork, Chicken or Steak.
- Salsa- Fresh is my favorite and is similar to Pico de gallo
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Cilantro (I use flakes from McCormick since I rarely have fresh cilantro)
- Hot Sauce